top of page
Modern House

Home Insurance

Protect Your Home

A house is usually a person's most expensive asset. Homeowner or renter, we can find a policy that will protect your property and it's belongings

Dont Own a Home?

Applying for renter's insurance will cover you and your belongings for loss or damage. Although the landlord own's the property, protecting your assets is up to you.

Different Policies:​

  • HO-2: Covers your house and contents against 16 disasters.

  • HO-3: Most common and broadest policy.

  • HO-6: A policy that covers your condominium.

  • HO-8: This policy is for homes whose replacement exceeds property value.

bottom of page